24 Hour Plumber in Milpitas
You may need a plumber in Milpitas to help you handle a bathroom or kitchen remodel, or maybe you just need a new water heater installed. Or you could wake up in the middle of the night with a burst pipe flooding your kitchen… or have a child that likes to flush things.
No matter your plumbing need, Smart Choice Plumbing will take care of you and treat you like family. No job is too big or too small for us to handle, in fact, we’ve been a trusted plumbing in Milpitas and the surrounding areas since 1998. Call us today and you’ll quickly see why we are trusted resource in the community.
We’re One of the Best Plumbers in Milpitas and Surrounding Areas
What makes us the best? We have been in business for over 19 years and have all the know-how, equipment, and man-power to provide you with any plumbing repair or installation you could need.
We’re also dedicated to providing you with excellent customer service and leaving your home in the condition we found it (no muddy boot prints or evidence of the job left behind besides beautiful, working plumbing.)
When you need a residential plumbing service in Milpitas, help is never far away. We are happy to solve your plumbing problems in record time, help you plan ahead for bathroom additions and larger plumbing installations, and everything in between. Our technicians are equipped to handle:
- Drain cleaning and drain clog repair
- Faucets and sinks
- Toilets, showers, and bathtubs
- Leaks and pipe repair
- General plumbing repairs
- Plumbing maintenance
- Sump pumps
- Water lines
- Slab leaks
- Emergency service
- Sewer inspections, repairs, sewer jetting, and other sewage issues
- Water heaters
- Emergency 24 hour plumbing
- Commercial plumbing
- Backflow prevention devices
- And so much more
The Sewer Inspection & Repair Experts
A problematic sewer system can cause issues throughout your home. From toilets that back up to sewage smells, exposure to dangerous gasses, and damage to your landscape, a cracked or clogged sewer system can cause a lot of trouble that go beyond typical plumbing problems.
The good news is that our team makes it easy to inspect, maintain, and if necessary, replace your sewer system. Our high definition sewer cameras can reach deep into your sewer lateral to spot clogs, leaks, and other signs of damage. This minimally invasive service can typically be performed in only an hour or two, and it gives you valuable insights into the health of your plumbing system.
If your sewer system is beyond repair, our team also excels at trenchless sewer replacement. Our equipment allows us to install a new sewer line inside your old, damaged line that then expands to fill the space. The result is a new, trouble-free sewer line that doesn’t require massive disruption to your landscaping and daily life.
Learn more about our sewer inspection and sewer repair services, or call today to get started.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement
One of the most in-demand services for any plumber is water heater repair. At Smart Choice Plumbing, we offer fast, dependable service performed by some of the most talented technicians in the Bay Area. Our team is equipped to repair any part or problem with your current water heater, from a worn out sacrificial anode to a broken flue, cracked drain valve, faulty burner, and more.
For new installations, we only use quality water heaters from some of the most trusted brands in the industry. Call now to learn more, or to schedule an on-site estimate.
5 Essential Plumbing Tools You Should Always Have on Hand
For the most part, we discourage DIY plumbing because there are so many mistakes that can be made and disasters that can be created. However, there are some jobs that you can do yourself, without the help of a plumbing company.
Here are the 5 plumbing tools you should have on hand as you DIY your plumbing or control the situation while you await our arrival:
- Duct tape: Duct tape shouldn’t be considered a fix, but a temporary solution to control things until we arrive. Duct tape can block off water and seal a leak until we can get there to fix it. This at least keeps your room from flooding.
- A plunger: We’ve all been there – a toilet that won’t flush and creates a momentary panic. Have a plunger in every bathroom. While you’re at it, make sure you have a clean cup plunger ready to other sinks and water fixtures.
- A snake and an auger: Use with caution. We recommend you have both of these tools to deal with clogs a plunger can’t get. However, don’t be over zealous or you’ll damage your toilet, pipes, or fixture.
- A pipe wrench: The tool to use when dealing with pipes. You likely won’t use this one much as a DIYer, but it’s important to have if you need it.
- An adjustable wrench: This is a powerhouse of a tool that can help you tighten and loosen nuts and bolts that you’ll find in plumbing.
Basic Plumbing Knowledge You Should Have
We love helping you with your plumbing needs, whether it be an emergency or not. Still, you should be prepared by knowing a few key things about the plumbing inside your home:
- Know where you water main is to shut off the water
- Know where the supply valves are to each fixture so you can turn off the water at that appliance or fixture only.
- Know the things you should never flush down your toilet.
If you don’t know these things, ask our team when we come to your home to do your next repair or installation.
The good news is that, if you are dealing with a plumbing emergency, help is never far away. If you need emergency plumbing services to deal with a backed up toilet, a leaking water heater, or a clogged sewer line, we are available 24 hours a day to come to the rescue.
Fun Things to Do in Milpitas
We have many clients in the Milpitas area that we take care of, which makes this a special place. We love coming here on our days off and spending time with our family and friends. Some of our favorites spots (that you’ll probably love too) in Milpitas are:
Schedule Your Free Estimate Today
Give us a call to schedule your free no-obligation estimate for all your plumbing needs today.