Your Plumber in Castro Valley
Smart Choice Plumbing is the #1 Plumbing Service in Castro Valley, CA
You ask for your plumber to be professional, honest, to respond on time and do a proper repair or installation. You don’t think you’re asking for too much, and neither do we. At Smart Choice Plumbing we’ve been offering plumbing services in Castro Valley that exceed expectations for more than twenty years. We have the right equipment, but, more importantly, we have the right people. Discover why we should be your first choice for any plumbing need you have below.
Responsive Emergency Plumbing Services
There seems to be a law of the universe that makes plumbing emergencies happen at the least convenient times. We’re prepared for that. We offer 24/7 service for plumbing emergencies, including burst pipes, sewer repair issues, broken water heaters and more. When you put your trust in us as your emergency plumber you’re rewarded with reasonable rates—we don’t want to gouge you just because the worst has happened.
When should you call for emergency plumbing service? First, if you think the plumbing issue is an emergency, we do too. But, if you’re not sure if the work can wait until business hours, and you want an honest opinion on that, you can trust us for that too. Sometimes you’re dealing with a rare issue that can do serious damage if left unchecked, other times you can save yourself the stress of midnight plumbing work and just wait.
Why Choose Smart Choice Plumbing?
We’re a locally owned and operated plumbing company that calls Castro Valley home. We truly care about offering exceptional service to our neighbors, at a reasonable price too. We’ve covered the basics, like being fully license and insured, and then we go well beyond them. Here are some reasons to choose us:
- Smarter: We take our name seriously and offer smarter solutions than other plumbers, with an eye on making your plumbing more reliable and efficient.
- Experience: Our technicians are experienced and can work with virtually any make or model equipment, including a wide variety of water heaters.
- Respect: We respect your home and your belongings, so we clean up after ourselves when we’re done, leaving your home the way we found it.
- Reputation: We have a reputation to uphold, so we focus on being trustworthy. When the rare issue pops up, we work hard to make it right.
- More responsive: We offer emergency service on short notice, because sometimes you just can’t afford to wait.
We Handle All Routine Plumbing Issues
We have technicians who are very experienced and well-trained across all plumbing issues, fixtures and appliances. That means we cover all routine plumbing issues with no gaps in our ability to fix problems or install new equipment. You can reach out to us for these common plumbing problems:
- General plumbing repair
- Emergency plumbing repairs
- Broken toilets
- Clogged drain repair
- Cracked pipe repair
- Broken garbage disposals
- Leaking shower heads
- Low water pressure
- Broken faucets or fixtures
- Running toilets
- Leaking pipes
- Fixture leaks
- Faucet replacement
- Sewer drain snaking
- Sewer jetting
- Water heater issues
- Noisy pipes
- Residential plumbing
What are the Most Common Plumbing Problems in Castro Valley?
Most regionally-specific plumbing problems stem from when the properties were built.
In Castro Valley, many homes were built in the 50s and 60s, which can come with their own unique sets of plumbing problems.
- Failing sewer lines – Older sewer line technologies, like Orangeburg pipes and cast iron, can sometimes keep running for long beyond their intended lifespans. That’s mostly a good thing, up until they catastrophically fail by backing up sewage, flooding your lawn, or worse. That’s when sewer inspections and sewer replacements start to become good options.
- Failing plumbing pipes – Like sewer lines, the water supply lines that run throughout your home can last for decades without trouble, and then suddenly burst. In older homes, this tends to be pretty common. The bursts can happen at any time, whether or not you’re actually using your plumbing, which means a plumbing emergency can happen at any time.
- Fixture failure – Older sinks, faucets, shower heads, spigots, and toilets can run for decades without trouble, and then suddenly cause lots of trouble. Many of them, like the “Standard” toilets that predate American Standard toilets, can require unique parts that have to be special ordered or even 3d printed. That’s why we work with homeowners to determine which fixtures are worth preserving, and at what cost, and which ones are worth replacing.
Give Us a Call Today
We offer free estimates for all of our plumbing services in Castro Valley. Reach out today.